About as

July 12, 2010

Summer in Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Ten things I believe about living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico in the summer

If you are thinking of coming down for a visit or to live, these thoughts may help you plan and pack.

- Intense heat and high humidity is good for the skin.
- Living with access to a pool is a necessity.
- Owning two or three swimsuits is important so you always have a dry one.
- It’s fun to change clothes three times a day.
- The calories from iced coffees don’t count because you sweat the calories away.
- Two or three showers a day are usually needed and are also healthy for your skin.
- To work out with no air conditioning in your gym burns lots of fat.
- One should always carry water with them and drink lots and that is healthy.
- Sunhats can be a fashion statement.
- You can wear less clothing and that saves on laundry.

All in all, I am very glad we moved our family here; hot summers and all. Just look at those palm trees! Now excuse me, my hammock is beckoning me and I think I feel a breeze.

Enjoy life's adventures!


Courtesy: Suzanne Marie Bandick by The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico

No comments: