About as

January 28, 2010

My life in Playa del Carmen

As you may have heard, blogs are a hot topic these days. A blog (which is short form for Web log) is nothing more than a public journal which is published online and can often represent the personality of the author or the Web site. So, I would like to rebuild our new blog starting with a short description of me ( Silvia ) and my life with my son (Elias) in Playa del Carmen, Mexico
I'm a 35 years old sales person, singled mother of Elias, home based travel agent & marketing and real estate consultant that split her time between Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Montevideo, Uruguay. I am the founder and owner of RivieramayaWEB, a tourism related company in the Riviera Maya, MEXICO which is a family resource to organize self catering family vacations and choose selected ocean front and ocean view vacation rentals in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya; we provide information & recommendations for fun family vacations and groups travel, real estate advisor and lots more.

In addition to working in family vacations, vacation rentals and real estate in Playa del Carmen (one of the fast-growing coastal town south of Cancun with high potential in real estate investments) my resume include a position as marketing consultant & sales associate at Veronica Canepa Negocios Inmobiliarios, a well know and reputable English speaking real estate company in Uruguay.

I work at Facebook, Twitter and Linked-In throughout the typical work day, expanding the network and posting information about family vacations, vacation rentals and real estate in Mexico, Uruguay and the business.

I consider myself a creative person, normal people says "dreamer" or " crazy" so you I will do my best to share with you tons of new ideas on how to get the most in your upcoming family vacation in our sunny destination, how to choose the right vacation rental in the area up to you and my real estate recommendations or suggestion.

To get the ball rolling I invite you to visit my site (http://www.rivieramayaweb.com/) , become a Facebook Fan or may follow us on twitter and let us know the topics that you would love to read.

Warmest regards,

Silvia Orrego
Reach me directly at: silvia.orrego@rivieramayaweb.com




No comments: